logo

SQLTeach

MobileTeach

Free Videos

Français · Montreal, July 23, 2014 18:15 ET

Comments from our attendees

Get more details news on Youtube, FaceBook, LinkedIn and Twitter.

DevTeach Montreal 2012

Attendee:M.D.   City:Montreal     Province/State:PQ

Date:December 18, 2012 16:08
Événement génial, définitivement un des meilleurs dans le genre, année après année.

Attendee:B.M.   City:Edmonton     Province/State:AB

Date:December 13, 2012 12:17
As enjoyable as the first time i went in Vancouver a couple of years ago. I enjoyed the topics generally and walked away with a good amount of knowledge. This time i focused more on project management tools and knowledge and felt the agile courses provided what i was looking for.

Attendee:P.C.   City:Ottawa     Province/State:ON

Date:December 13, 2012 11:34
Encore une fois merci. DevTeach est un must pour tous.

DevTeach Vancouver 2012

Attendee:B.D.   City:Burnaby     Province/State:BC

Date:June 8, 2012 15:36
Conference was well coordinated. All speakers kept to scheduled times. Learned lots. Didn't win the iPad but that's ok.

Attendee:H.G.   City:Vancouver, British Columbia     Province/State:BC

Date:June 8, 2012 10:54
Very compact and effective conference. It outlines the latest trend topic also has the classic seminar i.e. SQL, with big name Speakers. We really enjoyed it and learnt a lot in depth. Other than the relevant topics, also it provides us extensive spectrum to navigate IT development world. Always valuable conference for me.

Attendee:B.W.   City:Burnaby     Province/State:BC

Date:June 8, 2012 10:24
Excellent event. I like it.

Attendee:L.B.   City:Lévis     Province/State:PQ

Date:June 8, 2012 05:25
Great experience. knoledgeable speakers, great content. What can I say more. WOW!!

Attendee:J.C.   City:Aurora     Province/State:ON

Date:June 8, 2012 03:17
Well run event

Attendee:G.F.   City:Burnaby     Province/State:BC

Date:June 7, 2012 23:22
Great conference! Excellent sessions and speakers! Thank you!

Attendee:G.M.   City:Anmore     Province/State:BC

Date:June 7, 2012 21:02
I had a great time. As I am now retired, I had to pay for the conference out of my own pocket. I am now doing coding just for fun and for a few hobby related projects. I consider the value to be fabulous, considering the major speakers that present at DevTeach. I have been to all three in Vancouver, and if you are able to return in 18 months, I plan to be there as well! Note that I did not stay at the hotel as I am local.

Attendee:P.M.   City:Vancouver     Province/State:BC

Date:June 4, 2012 18:19
Agile was a good addition for my interests.

Attendee:C.L.   City:Victoria     Province/State:BC

Date:May 31, 2012 21:38
I thought the time spent at this conference to be very worthwhile. I signed up with early registration before the list of session was available. After seeing the list, I wasn't sure if I should have registered (I had to pay for it myself), but some of the questionable sessions I attended ended up being the most interesting or informative. I went to a DevConnections last year and found DevTeach to be more worthwhile.

DevTeach Ottawa 2011

Attendee:J.M.   City:Gatineau     Province/State:PQ

Date:November 8, 2011 07:51
Jean Rene, Thank you, thank you! This was a great conference in all respects. The calibre of trainers, the direction, content and the actual location were amazing. I totally enjoyed the training and the people I met at Dev SQL Teach. I generally kept to the SQL stream - given my career focus. Joe Michel

Attendee:P.G.   City:Ottawa     Province/State:ON

Date:November 7, 2011 20:49
Excellent Conference. Lots of relevent and interesting material.

Attendee:M.T.   City:Ottawa     Province/State:ON

Date:November 4, 2011 16:48
Enjoyed, it, come to Ottawa again!!

Attendee:W.B.   City:Ottawa     Province/State:ON

Date:November 4, 2011 16:15
It was great that this came to Ottawa hopefully it will be advertised earliier next time.

DevTeach 2011 Montreal

Attendee:V.K.   City:Gatineau     Province/State:PQ

Date:June 8, 2011 17:10
Excellent

Attendee:P.S.   City:Toronto     Province/State:ON

Date:June 8, 2011 16:18
Very good. Lot's of tracks. Keep up the good work. I counted sessions with something for next project I'm on, & over 60% applicable.

Attendee:D.P.   City:Calgary     Province/State:AB

Date:June 8, 2011 13:53
Overall, I think this was a great conference. The material was all very relevant and current. I would not hesitate to recommend this conference to any developer.

Attendee:T.B.   City:Ottawa     Province/State:ON

Date:June 2, 2011 19:17
Great experience, will return. Many knowledgeable speakers and lots of stuff I'll try as soon as I get home.

DevTeach Toronto/Mississauga 2010

Attendee:T.B.   City:Calgary     Province/State:AB

Date:March 30, 2010 14:33
I enjoyed the conference very much. This was my first such conference. Since graduating from university many years ago, I have mainly had to rely on my own experience to figure out the best ways to do things, development-wise. It was a delight to hear from other industry leaders to show me that I'm on the right path and where that path is leading.

Attendee:H.G.   City:Toronto     Province/State:ON

Date:March 18, 2010 14:05
One of the great conferences out there. Great value for the content and information you get.

Attendee:C.R.   City:Mississauga     Province/State:ON

Date:March 18, 2010 09:50
Hi Jean-René. I wanted to thank you for bringing DevTeach back to Toronto this March 2010! The conference was top-notch and a fantastic deal. Regards, Chris W. Rea

Attendee:I.K.   City:Concord     Province/State:ON

Date:March 18, 2010 09:41
Everything was good. Some speakers was perfect, some very good professionals but not best speakers... But any way, I was very impressed and got a lot of interesting information. Thank you!

Attendee:C.S.   City:Toronto     Province/State:ON

Date:March 18, 2010 09:31
The speakers were great, the atmosphere was cozy, everyone wanted to learn and had a great time. I brought a truckload of valuable information back to my team. I will be joining next year for sure!

Attendee:R.T.   City:Memramcook     Province/State:NB

Date:March 18, 2010 07:43
Great conference. I would go back given an opportunity in the future.

Attendee:P.C.   City:Québec     Province/State:PQ

Date:March 17, 2010 22:58
Very complete event. Packed with the latest in architecture and technologies. Speekers were great for the most part. For me, it'll be an annual rendez-vous.

Attendee:L.F.   City:Waterdown     Province/State:ON

Date:March 17, 2010 16:43
The conference struck a good balance as far as content and time frame, some of the speakers could have used a little longer time but overall a good balance

Attendee:J.A.   City:Toronto     Province/State:ON

Date:March 17, 2010 16:41
Excellent event, a lot of great info.

Attendee:E.M.   City:King City     Province/State:ON

Date:March 17, 2010 15:59
Very good conference. Lots of great information at both a high level and a low level.

Attendee:S.T.   City:Ottawa     Province/State:ON

Date:March 13, 2010 17:22
Overall it was a very constructive event, I can safely say that i learned things that well help me in my day to day job and other things that are going to be well worth checking out in the months to come. I would recommend this event to any other dev with a strong desire to be "kept in the loop" about new and current things. I hope to attend next year!

Attendee:J.C.   City:St. Catharines     Province/State:ON

Date:March 12, 2010 10:15
This is a very great conference with loaded structural technical information. I really appreciated the afford of you guys put this together. I definitely recommend this to my colleagues. All the presenters were pretty knowledgeable. Especially Brian Noyes, he is great. Not only he's so well prepared, but also posted his demo/ppts online at the end of the conference as he promised. I hope he will be back next time.

Attendee:Y.R.   City:Stittsville     Province/State:ON

Date:March 12, 2010 09:43
I was really pleased with the conference. It's the first year I attend, and found that the speakers were recognized, top notch industry experts, the content was very techical which is exactly what I was looking for. I will most likely attend this conference again. Great job organizing this for Canadian developers.

Attendee:R.L.   City:Kitchener     Province/State:ON

Date:March 12, 2010 09:01
Great experience, feel charged!

Attendee:D.O.   City:Toronto     Province/State:ON

Date:March 11, 2010 21:31
I enjoyed it, and give it a very positive grade. By Thursday afternoon, I felt like my brain was full, and had a lot of trouble adding additional information.

Attendee:H.R.   City:Toronto     Province/State:ON

Date:March 11, 2010 16:55
Overall, it was a great conference. It would have been great if all sessions were recorded.

Attendee:C.M.   City:Ottawa     Province/State:ON

Date:March 11, 2010 11:56
Great event. It promises to fill the gap that TechDays leaves in terms of technical depth, and largely delivers on that promise. Some sessions were not as developer-focused as they could have been, and the ratio of silveright to other sessions should have been higher. There should be a DevTeach day on the end of every TechDays!!!

DevTeach Vancouver 2009

Attendee:G.M.   City:Anmore     Province/State:BC

Date:June 16, 2009 20:23
My first DevTeach was in Vancouver in 2007, and I enjoyed every minute of it. It was my first exposure to many of the speakers and soon after that I was reading many of their blogs, and still am. As soon as you announced that it would be back in Vancouver in 2009, I knew I'd be there. This conference did not dissappoint me and again I had a great time. It seemed to be a bit smaller, but there was a great line-up of speakers, and quite frankly, too many sessions at once to attend all that I wanted to. But that is what the downloaded sessions are for. My only complaint was with the hotel, as it was a bit of a hassle getting between the floors with only elevators, but other than that the location was great for me as I go downtown on the SkyTrain anyway. Just a different stop. Please keep up the good work in putting these on for us. I know that it is a lot of work, and you probably don't get many thanks, but I for one really appreciate your work, and look forward to more. Not sure if I can go to Toronto, but we'll see. Thanks a lot!

Attendee:S.B.   City:Valparaiso     Province/State:FL

Date:June 16, 2009 05:27
Out of all of the conferences I have attended in the past, DevTeach had the most comprehensive and useful material presented. It is nice to come back to work and be able to use the material learned at the conference whereas, most other conferences only present material that is for new technology that has not been released yet. It was also impressive that the presenters of the conference were notable presenters. To have forerunners of the Silverlight development there to teach was wonderful and enhanced the values of the sessions presented.

Attendee:J.M.   City:Regina     Province/State:SA

Date:June 15, 2009 10:33
Very good, good set of speakers

Attendee:T.D.   City:Winnipeg     Province/State:Manitoba

Date:June 12, 2009 13:41
Great conference! I only wish I could have been involved with more sessions. Too many of the ones I wanted to see happened at the same time. Aside from learning how to multi-thread myself, I don't know how you would be able to resolve this for future conferences... :)

Attendee:D.W.   City:Vancouver     Province/State:BC

Date:June 12, 2009 10:03
excellent

Attendee:G.D.   City:North Vancouver     Province/State:BC

Date:June 12, 2009 09:34
I enjoyed the conference. All of the sessions I attended were informative and most of the presenters were interesting and held my attention. The location was great and the food was good too.

Attendee:Q.N.   City:Calgary     Province/State:AB

Date:June 11, 2009 16:33
Nice variety of topics

Attendee:A.W.   City:Toronto     Province/State:ON

Date:June 11, 2009 15:28
Very pleased.

Attendee:D.G.   City:Victoria     Province/State:BC

Date:June 11, 2009 12:59
Fantastic conference overall.

DevTeach Montreal 2008

Attendee:V.G.   City:Montreal     Province/State:PQ

Date:December 10, 2008 10:07
Excellent conference, was a fist for me but I'm definitly hooked now... This is like the "olympics for devs" and I'm glad I could see it live !

Attendee:P.T.   City:Calgary     Province/State:AB

Date:December 9, 2008 17:20
Devteach was the single most beneficial conference I have ever attended! It allowed my co-worker and I to see what other organizations and experts are doing to make their software better meet the needs and time lines of our end users. Wow.

Attendee:P.P.   City:Montreal     Province/State:PQ

Date:December 9, 2008 16:54
It was a good conference. Lots of speakers and different kind of topics.

Attendee:F.S.   City:St-Hubert     Province/State:PQ

Date:December 9, 2008 16:18
Toujours aussi intéressant et bien organisé, merci beaucoup!

Attendee:J.Z.   City:Burlington     Province/State:ON

Date:December 9, 2008 16:02
Good venue, excellent speakers, very good organization & great to have wireless everywhere. Lunches were tasty and the self-serve system made it fast and easy. The Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday conference days with pre- and post- days on Monday and Friday is a good format, better than trying to fit it into a weekend.

Attendee:S.S.   City:Fredericton     Province/State:NB

Date:December 9, 2008 15:39
Another great conference. I think the SQL track was better than the last time I attended, but that may be due to the SQL 2008 content. Outstanding speakers again.

Attendee:P.R.   City:Stittsville     Province/State:ON

Date:December 9, 2008 15:17
Still the best Microsoft development conference!

Attendee:R.D.   City:Pittsburgh     Province/State:PA

Date:December 9, 2008 13:26
Overall, this was an outstanding event, well worth the time and cost. For the most part, the speakers were very knowledgeable and conveyed information well. The event flowed well.

Attendee:E.M.   City:Deux-Montagnes     Province/State:PQ

Date:December 9, 2008 06:12
Excellent as always. -Excellent selection of speakers. -Excellent session selection. -Excellent diversity of topics. -Excellent place. -Excellent organization.

Attendee:T.R.   City:Altona     Province/State:Manitoba

Date:December 8, 2008 15:26
DevTeach Montreal 2008 was a fantastic event. The topics were relevant, and the smaller size of the conference allowed for meaningful questions and conversations. Kudos to the staff and the members of the Montreal .Net user group for making visitors feel welcome.

Attendee:D.C.   City:Phoenix     Province/State:AZ

Date:December 6, 2008 16:28
I thought the intimacy of the conference was great. I liked the smaller groupings. attendees could enter in discussion with the speakers, and felt more comfortable to do so.

Attendee:G.L.   City:Newport Beach     Province/State:CA

Date:December 5, 2008 17:20
Well run conference in a great setting. My second time attending and it won't be the last.

Attendee:B.B.   City:Québec     Province/State:PQ

Date:December 5, 2008 12:44
Great sessions and great organisation ! I really enjoy the speakers and Jean-René, you did a great job. We really need this kind of conference, it is important for those of us who can't make it to the other conferences around the world. Especially I liked the fact that we heard speakers who don't work for MS and are able to gives real insight about the products, not a sell job. Don't get me wrong, it's nice to hear about the products from MS by MS people, but the other side is great also. Again great job and you can be sure that if my boss has the budget, I'll be there for the next one and hopefully I'll be able to bring someone with me.

Attendee:J.C.   City:Mont-Royal     Province/State:PQ

Date:December 4, 2008 21:03
I have really enjoy DevTeach this year. The hotel is nice and the conferences interesting. Thank you for your effort.

Attendee:A.C.   City:Vaudreuil-Dorion     Province/State:PQ

Date:December 4, 2008 18:59
Félicitation Jean-René et à toute l'équipe. Ce fut mon premier DevTeach et la qualité des présentateur et de l'organisation est impécable. J'ai été a de nombreuses conférences (Microsoft Exchange, Apple Dev, MAcWorld, etc...) et DevTeach a rien a envier de ces grosses conférences sauf leur budget. Je viens d'assister au TechNet de MS, et la qualité des conférencier était, en général, beaucoup plus grande à DevTeach. Oui, je vais revenir! Note sure les choix de l'évaluation: Il manque: n/a pour Hotel accomodation. Aussi, je ne saisis pas "Scheduling over a weekend".

Attendee:C.N.   City:Edmonton     Province/State:AB

Date:December 4, 2008 18:36
Best experience any young .NET/SQL Developer could have. Excellent conference, great venue, food and best of all were the people, both speakers and attendees. I will be booking my spot at Vancouver and bringing friends!

Attendee:R.B.   City:Moncton     Province/State:NB

Date:December 4, 2008 17:50
This conference was excellent. A lot of interesting sessions. I would definitely recommend it.

Attendee:J.P.   City:Moncton     Province/State:NB

Date:December 4, 2008 14:24
I was very pleased with the conference and will definitely be returning next year. I like the fact that the sessions are short and intensive, as opposed to laid back and very long. Many of the speakers were very good and it was very interesting to see what is available now and what will be available in the coming years. See you next year.

Attendee:J.J.   City:Quebec     Province/State:PQ

Date:December 4, 2008 13:24
Événement très intéressant, je vais revenir l'an prochain.

Attendee:J.H.   City:Ottawa     Province/State:ON

Date:December 4, 2008 12:26
super well done

Attendee:R.M.   City:Ottawa     Province/State:ON

Date:December 4, 2008 12:18
Very well organized, presenters were great and I will be taking home a lot of good stuff to think about (thanks to Ted Neward and his keynote I'm reading a lisp tutorial and warping my mind) Domain Specific Languages, WPF databinding ,Expression Blend, Silverlight, architecture .... so many things that are filling my mind. Great Times !!!!!

Attendee:C.W.   City:Edmonton     Province/State:AB

Date:December 4, 2008 09:25
Very well organized.

DevTeach 2008 Toronto

Attendee:R.U.   City:Toronto     Province/State:ON

Date:May 25, 2008 20:36
Great conference, a real chance to learn

Attendee:T.B.   City:Ottawa     Province/State:ON

Date:May 23, 2008 09:17
I was really impressed. This was my first conference, and I hope to attend many more. The breadth of knowledge and experience all in one place, and a chance to see what the future of the industry is going to look like were invaluable. I really feel my career has been enhanced by this conference. I also attended the pre-conference sesssion on Visual Studio and SQL Server and was enthralled the entire day. This was definitely not a stuffy boring week. And the food was great, too. Thanks for a great experience!

Attendee:B.T.   City:North Olmsted     Province/State:OH

Date:May 23, 2008 09:15
It is great and it is much better than I expected.

Attendee:T.C.   City:Toronto     Province/State:ON

Date:May 22, 2008 21:29
Great conference! I especially enjoyed the up and personal nature of the conference. I was able to talk with the presenters. I spent most of my time at the agile track. Having topics that are rarely dealt with at user groups was a bonus. I enjoyed all the sessions I attended. The venue was great and the attention to little details, e.g., afternoon ice cream was appreciated.

Attendee:F.L.   City:Toronto     Province/State:ON

Date:May 22, 2008 21:07
I enjoyed the DevTeach overall. The only problem i found is too mand good sessions cocurrently that i had to miss some of them. I wish there are video taping and we can come back to revisit some missing sessions. But all over, I think it DevTeach is great!

Attendee:J.P.   City:Toronto     Province/State:ON

Date:May 22, 2008 18:11
This is an excellent conference. I feel I updated my skills intensively effectively during these 3 days. I believe it will become a key event in .net area.

Attendee:J.L.   City:Toronto     Province/State:ON

Date:May 22, 2008 17:31
Great Conference.

Attendee:M.B.   City:St-Jean-Sur-Richelieu     Province/State:PQ

Date:May 22, 2008 16:42
All around great organization and very high quality speakers.

Attendee:S.Z.   City:Clarence     Province/State:NY

Date:May 21, 2008 10:40
I really enjoyed the conference. I only came for 3 days and wish it was 5. You need to do more evening events like the .net rocks.

Attendee:P.H.   City:Ottawa     Province/State:ON

Date:May 18, 2008 21:44
This was a fantastic experience, MUCH better information than what I got from TechEd last year. TechEd's information was very visionary, things I can talk about now but not use for a few years out. DevTeach taught me things and gave me ideas I can use NOW! I LOVE THAT! The presentators were awesome, professional and very gifted at presenting their material. The only suggestions I would make are to have hot food every day (cold cut sandwiches are fine, even suggested for people at the Pre/Post Con but not for the actual event). More evening sessions (like at TechEd). I would have liked to have seen a presentation on MSBuild. PS You should have a value for the drop down of NA for hotel and accomodations if you didn't stay at the hotel.

Attendee:S.D.   City:Brampton     Province/State:ON

Date:May 16, 2008 10:05
What can I say. You'll definitely see me next year. I hope its still in Toronto. This was one of the BEST training conferences I've been on in quite some time. The "take-away's" from all the sessions were astounding. My mind is still spinning. Anyway, great job, nice prizes, great orgranization, absolutely no negative thoughts or comments.

Attendee:R.B.   City:Princeton     Province/State:NJ

Date:May 16, 2008 09:33
I mostly did the agile track. I thought good speakers, good topics.

Attendee:C.R.   City:Mississauga     Province/State:ON

Date:May 16, 2008 09:03
Jean-René, thank you SO MUCH for bringing DevTeach to Toronto. It was fantastic and I will go again. Your tech chairs did a great job choosing sessions for each track. While I especially enjoyed the Agile sessions, I attended something from each track and the variety was good.

Attendee:K.M.   City:Ottawa     Province/State:ON

Date:May 16, 2008 08:38
Again this year I found the conference enjoyable and enlightening.

Attendee:I.D.   City:Mississauga     Province/State:ON

Date:May 16, 2008 08:15
Great conference ! Very well organized with a lot of valuable information !

Attendee:N.L.   City:Ottawa     Province/State:ON

Date:May 15, 2008 23:58
This was a great conference from my point of view. It had a very good mix of topics in the sessions, and the presenters I had were uniformly excellent and very knowledgable about their topics (Including Owen who I gave lower marks to on knowledge). The only thing I can think of that might have improved the conference would be if there could be some sessions that ran longer than the 75 minutes (maybe count them as 1/5 sessions for the presenters?). Some of the more practical demos ended up being rushed at the end, or just cut short to finish at 75 minutes (or 90 in some cases). Cngratulations to you and your team JR! Job very well done!

Attendee:R.P.   City:Aurora     Province/State:ON

Date:May 15, 2008 20:53
overall an excellent conference. I've attended many over the years (hp, ibm, microsoft) and this was on part with the best I hope next time for bigger turnout - deserves more people! Excellent program, good facilities, great information. Thanks! (PS - I used "average" below for things which were not applicable - you should have a "not applicable" selection ..

Attendee:T.H.   City:Toronto     Province/State:ON

Date:May 15, 2008 19:24
Excellent

Attendee:C.W.   City:Belleville     Province/State:ON

Date:May 15, 2008 17:45
Quite Impressed

Attendee:M.L.   City:Ottawa     Province/State:ON

Date:May 15, 2008 16:16
Overall, the conference was excellent. I would like to mention 3 names : Randy Dyess, Solid Quality Learning : SUPER EXCELLENT Paul Nielsen, www.SQLServerBible.com : SUPER EXCELLENT Joe Webb, WebbTech Solutions : SUPER EXCELLENT

Attendee:G.M.   City:Toronto     Province/State:ON

Date:May 15, 2008 12:06
Great conference as always. Very pleased with venue, speakers, access to speakers and overall organization. Wireless access was an issue but resolved by GlobalWireless solution Excellent extra events provided Monday and Wednesday night.

Attendee:R.K.   City:Richmond Hill     Province/State:ON

Date:May 15, 2008 08:15
It was very well organized, very good speakers. Its nice to have an event with 'big' names. I would be interested in possibly speaking in the next event.

Attendee:F.G.   City:Lethbridge     Province/State:AB

Date:May 15, 2008 06:56
This was my first DevTeach and if I have any say in the matter, won't be my last. I had a great time, the sessions that I attended were top notch for the most part. Jean-Rene and his team deserve a hugh pat on the back for their efforts. What-ever they're getting paid - isn't half enough

Attendee:H.K.   City:Winnipeg     Province/State:Manitoba

Date:May 14, 2008 23:02
DevTeach was an amazing experience, especially for first timers. It was a good way to network with people in the industry, learn new techniques, make friends and bring home stories.

DevTeach 2007 Vancouver

Attendee:J.M.   City:Vancouver     Province/State:BC

Date:December 7, 2007 12:48
Definitely worth the price of admission. I learned a lot and met some interesting people.

Attendee:S.S.   City:Winnipeg     Province/State:Manitoba

Date:December 7, 2007 07:48
Overall, the conference was a great success in my opinion. The speakers were very approachable, very easy to talk to. I wish I could send all of my developers instead of just me. I also really like the western Canada venue this time around. I'm afraid I will not be able to go to the conference in Torono as it is not fesaible for me to travel their. I'll have to wait until the next western canada venue again (Hopefully there is one out west again!!)

Attendee:S.F.   City:Calgary     Province/State:AB

Date:December 4, 2007 09:54
The conference was very useful. I enjoyed the Agile track and the viewpoints expressed in the sessions. The speakers were all very qualified to address their subjects and facilitated some great discussions amongst the group. The rooms were on the small side for many of the Agile sessions.

Attendee:K.C.   City:Winnipeg     Province/State:Manitoba

Date:December 4, 2007 08:18
The conference was amazing! I met up with a lot of people I had chatted with online but never met, as well as the sheer number of sessions available was great.

Attendee:B.L.   City:Calgary     Province/State:AB

Date:December 3, 2007 15:19
Quite impressed with a majority of the speakers. Pretty cool to meet the developers of some of the tools I use on a daily basis.

Attendee:P.R.   City:Denver     Province/State:CO

Date:November 29, 2007 22:09
I liked the smaller size of the conference as it led to a more intimate environment for conversations etc. The catering was excellent (though some more protein and fruit, and also an afternoon snack, would have been much appreciated), as was the overall hotel experience.

DevTeach 2007 Montreal

Attendee:R.M.   City:Maple     Province/State:ON

Date:June 4, 2007 17:43
Great Sessions, Great job!

Attendee:P.D.   City:Montreal     Province/State:PQ

Date:June 4, 2007 07:33
J'ai bien aimé l'édition 2007 du Devteach. J'était allé à la première édition et je doit dire que l'édition 2007 s'est améliorer sur tous les points. En plus l'ajout de nombreuse présentations sur SQL Server m'as beaucoup intéressé.

Attendee:J.D.   City:Montreal     Province/State:PQ

Date:May 28, 2007 11:57
The conference was great.

Attendee:J.B.   City:Montreal     Province/State:PQ

Date:May 28, 2007 11:36
I really appreciated the specific thread on Agile topics. For the rest, I was even more satisfied than last year. Keep the good work.

Attendee:Y.S.   City:Québec     Province/State:PQ

Date:May 28, 2007 11:35
Très bonne conférence. C'est ma deuxième participation et j'apprécie le déroulement. Je crois que le Marriot est un lieu de qualité pour héberger cette conférence.

Attendee:V.H.   City:Québec     Province/State:PQ

Date:May 25, 2007 11:47
I was at the conference for the time this year and I enjoyed my experience.

Attendee:D.C.   City:Edmonton     Province/State:AB

Date:May 23, 2007 22:40
Very well organized. Excellent content. Some of the best sessions I've ever attended.

Attendee:G.F.   City:Toronto     Province/State:ON

Date:May 22, 2007 15:12
2007-05-22 I have now returned from my first Devteach event and wish to express my gratitude for a GREAT EVENT and a GREAT LEARNING EXPERIENCE. What truly makes a conference of this type is the calibre of the speakers. I will single out the three sessions by Kevin Goth which I attended as being a prime example of a great speaker and a great topic and a true learning experience.

Attendee:C.B.   City:Montreal     Province/State:PQ

Date:May 20, 2007 18:57
I really appreciated the fact that practically all speakers started on time and finished on time. One or two exceptions only over 21 presentations I attended. Very good. Foods and accomodations etc etc were perfect. The quality of the speakers in general were up to my expectations. Over 80% of them were from good to excellent. Super! Very well done thank you.

Attendee:R.G.   City:Kingston     Province/State:ON

Date:May 19, 2007 23:31
Last year was my first DevTeach, and I enjoyed it so much I came back this year. I think this year was even better. I find it a great way to cover alot of different areas in one week and go back to my department, knowing alot of new technologies to look into. Keep it up and I hope to be back next year.

Attendee:G.L.   City:Newport Beach     Province/State:CA

Date:May 18, 2007 18:58
Great conference. Will come again and recommend it to colleagues.

Attendee:M.P.   City:Montreal     Province/State:PQ

Date:May 18, 2007 13:27
It's the first time I come and I was amazed! From the organization to the contents of the speakers, I cannot bu thanks you all.

Attendee:G.M.   City:Regina     Province/State:SA

Date:May 18, 2007 13:06
Pros - Excellent presentations, speakers, and topics. Honest opinion with much Microsoft bias. Cons - Not being able to present evaluation for Pre-conference or lunch sessions. Don't know about Post-conference. These speakers wold like some feedback. There should not be a link on the website for this if you are not allowed to evaluate it.

Attendee:S.K.   City:Scarborough     Province/State:ON

Date:May 17, 2007 18:08
Another good conference (my second DevTeach)

Attendee:M.N.   City:Quebec     Province/State:PQ

Date:May 17, 2007 17:34
My first devteach. I really appreciated. 2 thumbs up

Attendee:G.B.   City:Round Rock     Province/State:TX

Date:May 17, 2007 15:41
Great Conference! I like the intimacy of the small venue. Stronger coffee would be appreciated.

Attendee:R.W.   City:Mississauga     Province/State:ON

Date:May 17, 2007 14:37
Once again, a fantastic event! Great job!

DevTeach 2006 Montreal

Attendee:S.W.   City:El Mirage     Province/State:AZ

Date:August 6, 2006 13:13
The instructors were extremely knowledgeable and were able to answer any and all questions that the class had. This was my first conference and will not be my last provided that my company will pay the reg fee next year.

Attendee:J.R.   City:Hanwell     Province/State:NB

Date:June 8, 2006 09:25
I think I was lucky to choose DevTeach as my first Developer conference. So much information from quality speakers who I wouldn't normally have a chance to see in person.

Attendee:D.R.   City:Montréal     Province/State:PQ

Date:June 5, 2006 20:43
Excellente Conferences. très bien organisé. personnel très courtois ! tres bon conférenciers. l'horaire était quand meme assez bien structurer pour essayer de ne pas trop faire passer les meilleur conférence en meme temps.

Attendee:J.S.   City:Gatineau     Province/State:PQ

Date:June 5, 2006 09:11
Very good conference, I learn a lot of new stuff plus had a good time. Good Work!

Attendee:L.S.   City:Nepean     Province/State:ON

Date:June 4, 2006 23:32
Very good conference. I will bring a fiend next year.

Attendee:D.P.   City:Otterburn Park     Province/State:PQ

Date:June 4, 2006 23:01
C'est la premiere fois que je vais a cette conference et ne seras pas la derniere. Pas assez de temps pour voir toute les conferences que l'on veut..

Attendee:R.W.   City:Mississauga     Province/State:ON

Date:June 4, 2006 22:20
Great conference again this year

Attendee:V.C.   City:St-Jean Sur Le Richelieu     Province/State:PQ

Date:May 27, 2006 09:14
C'est ma deuxième année et je crois que je suis devenue accro : ) Les speakers sont incroyables des sujets d'avangarde et une organisation qui mérite qu'on se déplace .... : )))

Attendee:R.G.   City:Kingston     Province/State:ON

Date:May 18, 2006 08:59
Excellent conference. My first and I found it very informative and look forward to next years.

Attendee:M.L.   City:Sainte-Foy     Province/State:PQ

Date:May 12, 2006 11:39
Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Je remplis rarement les formulaires d'évaluation général des conférences auxquelles j'assiste mais vous méritez d'obtenir des félicitations. C'était ma première visite au DevTeach mais je reviendrai sûrement ou quelqu'un de mon entreprise y sera.

Attendee:T.G.   City:Shrewsbury     Province/State:PA

Date:May 11, 2006 18:06
I was greatly enjoyed & enriched my this conference. I look forward to next year.

Attendee:D.M.   City:Brockville     Province/State:ON

Date:May 11, 2006 17:34
Well worth the cost and time. Very good value. I like the 3 day core conference format since I find a 5 day conference to be too intense.

DevTeach 2005 Montreal

Attendee:Y.M.   City:Ste-Adele     Province/State:PQ

Date:July 25, 2005 16:28
Ceci est la meilleure session de formation a laquelle j'ai assisté en 11 ans de carrière. J'avais un peu peur en m'inscrivant que les sessions soient trop courtes et que je n'ai pas assez d'informations. Mais, on reçoit assez d'informations dans une session, pour pouvoir faire nos recherches ensuite, avec tous les exemples de code reçus pendant devteach. On sort de devteach avec une meilleure connaissance des technologies qui s'en viennent, et une meilleure confiance en nous même, face à ces nouveau défis. Merci,

Attendee:J.Z.   City:Burlington     Province/State:ON

Date:July 10, 2005 06:48
Very well done, nice facility & environs, good speakers & excellent organization. A perfect blend of VFP, SQL & .NET, and good emphasis on selecting and combining these technologies in a complementry instead of competitive way. The Sunday-Monday-Tuesday format works very well.

Attendee:R.S.   City:Jacksonville     Province/State:FL

Date:June 24, 2005 13:20
I have attended the Advisor Media Conferences the past two years. I have discovered that DevTeach has somewhat more technical sessions. I will be transistioning from VFP to .Net over the next several months as such, I would highly consider DevTeach again next year.

Attendee:E.S.   City:Lawrenceville     Province/State:GA

Date:June 23, 2005 15:36
This was my first year at this conference. I enjoyed it very much and I learned quite a bit.

Attendee:D.B.   City:Quebec City     Province/State:PQ

Date:June 23, 2005 14:19
Excellente variété de sessions avec des présentateurs de calibre international. Au niveau du contenu, DevTeach n'a rien à envier aux autres conférences. EN fait, c'est souvent difficile de choisir parmi les sessions, celles aux quelles ont veut assister.

Attendee:S.A.   City:Alpharetta     Province/State:GA

Date:June 22, 2005 11:23
This was an incredible conference; I really ejoyed getting to spend a lot of face time with some of the more knowledgeable speaers in the business. Topics were great, conference environment was great, and the accmodations were excellent. Overall, GREAT JOB! I'm planning on telling my boss he has got to come next year (and I need to come back).

Attendee:F.P.   City:St-Jean-Sur-Richelieu     Province/State:PQ

Date:June 22, 2005 11:18
Très bon DevTeach, Les sessions étaient très intéressentes et diversifiées.

Attendee:R.B.   City:Yorktown     Province/State:VA

Date:June 21, 2005 16:37
Well worth my time and money. I'll be back next year. By the way; Montreal is a great city.

Attendee:T.G.   City:Shrewsbury     Province/State:PA

Date:June 21, 2005 16:25
Well organized and good flow. Wish I could have seen more sessions.

DevTeach 2004 Montreal

Attendee:M.R.   City:Saint-Laurent     Province/State:PQ

Date:July 19, 2004 08:08
Very good conference. We talked about attending it each year from now on as long as the content and the presentors will be as good. Changing hotel at the last minutes was not that much of a success; on the other hands, constraints forced toward that choice and it turned out ok. Food was excellent - doing the conference over the weekend was difficult.

Attendee:P.S.   City:Lewisburg     Province/State:PA

Date:June 24, 2004 11:58
What a conference! The proportion of presenters to attendees was perfect for inexperience .NET developers to create working relationships with experienced developers/presenters. The one-on-one time with the presenters was easier to obtain and provided answers that were more specific to the individual. "Future release" sessions are okay, but not as important as the sessions that get into the how-to topics. The more examples a developer can take home, the more willing management is to send staff.

Attendee:M.C.   City:Longueuil     Province/State:PQ

Date:June 23, 2004 16:11
This is a great event the best I erver attended. This made me feel part of a famely of super cool people and motivated me a lot. Again bravo.

Attendee:E.G.   City:Hull     Province/State:PQ

Date:June 23, 2004 13:31
Overall, this has been an outstanding session with an overwhelming amount of tips and tricks that will obviously help me with my SQL Server database administration work. The only issue I have, and that may be my fault for not asking and the fact that my stay was at Queen Elizabeth instead of the Sheraton, is that I was not aware that lunch (buffet) was provided until the last day of the conference. I would suggest having a sign at the conference level indicating where the lunch is provided. It's a definite repeat for me next year! Merci Jean-René!

Attendee:S.M.   City:Harrisburg     Province/State:PA

Date:June 23, 2004 12:47
Good conference. Would attend again...

Attendee:G.C.   City:Québec     Province/State:PQ

Date:June 23, 2004 09:19
That was a great conference with very pertinent sessions for today's .NET development. Everything was well planned and the schedule was well coordinated by everyone in charge. Thanks again for that great opportunity to open-up new development horizons!

Attendee:J.M.   City:Montreal     Province/State:PQ

Date:June 22, 2004 18:55
Excellent educational tool. Well prepared. Many courses too advanced for my own situation. I am not a developerso would prefer more basic instruction - but my needs are probably not typical.

DevTeach 2003 Montreal

Attendee:J.L.   City:Huntington     Province/State:VT

Date:May 20, 2003 22:47
The conference was great great great. There was nothing about DevTeach that indicated it was a "new" conference or your first time. It flowed just the same as other big, experienced and EXPENSIVE conferences. I was really surprised at the quantity and quality of the content. THough I had no interest in the FoxPro track, I still struggled at almost each session slot to choose between interesting presentations. I am very disappointed that I was never able to attend sessions by some of the presenters, again, only because the difficutly of choosing because there were so many grewat talks at once. I am a pretty experienced .NET developer and I learned SO MUCH at DevTeach. The facilities were great, my room was lovely the food was great. PLEASE PLEASE DO THIS EVERY YEAR!!!

Attendee:S.R.   City:Morris Plains     Province/State:NJ

Date:May 15, 2003 09:29
Overall, it was a very good conference. The quality of the speakers was excellent. The WiFi was a big plus. It allowed us to download all the session materials and also keep in touch with the office. In particular, I really enjoyed sessions from the following presenters: Nickolas Landry Rick Strahl Markus Egger Drew Speedie Claudio Lassala Tom Eberhard Tamar Granor Doug Hennig Les Pinter Great job JR!

Attendee:S.L.   City:Laval     Province/State:PQ

Date:May 14, 2003 21:05
J'ai beaucoup apprécié ma conférence. Les sessions et les speakers étaient bien choisies et j'en suis sorti avec plein de projets. Bien que DevTeach en était qu'à sa première édition, j'étais convaincu de son succès en sachant que Jean-René pilotait le projet. Je suis déçu pour lui que des événements extérieurs incontrôlables (guerre, SRAS, dollar canadien qui prend de la valeur) soient venues nuire aux inscriptions.

Attendee:J.C.   City:Lennoxville     Province/State:PQ

Date:May 14, 2003 11:34
It was a very valuable conferences, a lot of great speakers,(Tom Eberhard:[worth seeing,very Excellent],Rod Paddock:[Excellent],Val Matison,Patrick Hynds), a lot of new ideas to do things, a lot of nice code, a lot of nice contacts. In overall the scheduling was excellent but sometimes their was some Intro and at the same time an advanced session(DTS). Some subject were to heavy for 1:15 minutes, should consider to have longer sessions. Thanks for everything.

Attendee:P.D.   City:Montréal     Province/State:PQ

Date:May 14, 2003 11:27
J'ai apprécié presque toutes les sessions et elles me seront bien utile dans l'orientation des choix technologiques que l'entreprise pour laquelle je travaille aura à faire. J'espère qu'il y aura un DevTeach 2004 car pour une fois, j'ai trouvé que les conférenciers communiquaient les vrai principes généraux qu'il faut utiliser et non seulement des bout de code qui ne s'applique qu'à des situations bien particulières. Merci et à l'an prochain!

Attendee:H.G.   City:Stoney Creek     Province/State:ON

Date:May 13, 2003 22:35
This conference was exactly what I was looking for to bring me up to speed on what's out there! I'd developed in VFP for years and then left the programming field for a short time. Now that I'm back at it I needed to find out what's been happening ...and fast....so this was perfect timing. Thanks....look forward to the next one!