The User Group Rebate program is back. We are offering $100 off the registration cost to all members of user groups registered with INETA, PASS, Meetup, or any active user group. To benefit of this rebate, members need to enter a rebate code when processing their registration. This rebate can be combined with the early bird discount. User group leaders can request this rebate code good for $100 off the registration by sending an email to jrroy@DevTeach.com. User Group must be registered with INETA, PASS, Meetup or the Universal Thread User Group Meeting Tracker or have meeting schedule spring 2013.
User Group Leader Reward
User groups participating in the user group rebate program will get a rebate code from DevTeach. Registrations using this rebate code will be compiled and a free registration will be given to the leader of the group if six registrations are done with this code. Only one free registration can be given per group.
DevTeach would like to sponsor your user group
This is the list of things we can do for your user group.
- We would like to be a gold sponsor on your site (Canadian UG only)
- We would like to sponsor the food at one of your meeting (Canadian UG only)
- If your group is planning a Code Camp or special event we would like to be a sponsor (Canadian UG only)
- If you are a UG leader we would like to see you at the UG Leader Summit (Canadian UG only)
- Get 50% of the revenue for any sponsor refer to DevTeach for one of our event (Canadian UG only)
For more information contact jean-René Roy with this email address: jrroy@DevTeach.com.
Looking for Banners ?
You can get all Banners at http://www.devteach.com/banners